FAST GROWTH MASTERY PROGRAM
Whether you looking to take a already successful practice to the next level of growth or are just starting out, Chiropassion Consulting Inc is for you. We provide you with all the essential tools, experience and knowledge to Empower you in Chiropractic Practice.
In developing a successful practice you need a structured business plan and to implement this plan everyday with Passion and Vision. Our programs offer you all the necessary tools, enabling you to take your practice to the next level of growth. You will learn the procedures to educate a patient and their families on utilizing chiropractic care for the rest of their lives for "Lifetime Family Wellness". We will provide you with specific systems, protocols, and procedures, leading you towards a Better Life, Financial Success, and Practice Mastery. Chiropassion Consulting Inc is here for one Purpose, to take you and your practice towards further progress and massive success. Transformation means you will now can take control, to create a practice that you, your family, and your community will use for their health care needs for generations to come, leaving behind a legacy to be proud of.
- New Client Consulting package including our digital marketing manual, 100's of online training videos, public lectures, Power Points and powerful marketing and office forms.
- 24 One on One weekly calls with Dr. Joe Borio for intense growth and mastery
- Over 200 education handouts
- Online registration to Chiropassion Consulting, Inc and site training pages
- Practice Mastery Summit events, 1 Mastermind event in an exotic location, In Office Borio Bootcamp and In office CA Bootcamp transformation
- 44 weekly webinar group consulting call (1 hours)
- CA Mastery - 20 bi-weekly group webinar consulting calls (1 hour)
- 52 Points of Practice Training and Growth
- Financial Mastery and Growth
- Membership to the Success Club online private Facebook group
- Training on Dr. Joe’s day-to-day office procedures
- Training on Dr. Joe's staff scripts
- Time Management Evaluation
- Purchasing contracts, leases, renting space & equipment.
- Office layout and design
- Equipment layout & evaluation of equipment use, needs & purchases.
- Computer software & evaluation of computer equipment use, needs & purchases.
- Monthly evaluations of office goals, statistics, and personal goals.
- Practice exit strategy (i.e. retirement, when and how to do it
- So much MORE